PIVKey C70-DP-MC PKI Dual Contact/Contactless Smart Card on Identiv uTrust with 13.56 Mhz Contactless, MIFARE Classic® EV1 4KB + 125 kHz Prox.
- C70 Series cards are available pre-programmed or custom programmed. Orders for cards with custom programming must fill out a custom programming order form. Please download the custom programming order form here: https://www.pivkey.com/proxorderform.pdf
- CONVERGED ACCESS - Supports standard 26 bit (H10301) PACS format and is universally compatible with most 125 kHz proximity readers and many PACS systems on the market, including HID Prox, Casi-Rusco, Indala, and AWID. Easily integrates with existing card populations pre-programmed with facility code 100, and sequential card range is printed on exterior of each prox card.
- CERTIFICATE BASED - USB Contact (ISO 7816) readers to let you securely store and use X509 digital certificates and associated cryptographic keys, offering high quality certificate based security. Digital certificates support PKI applications like logon to Windows, email and Document Signing, Encryption and remote logon using VPN, RDP or HTTPS.
- WINDOWS COMPATIBLE - Issue Digital Certificates directly to the PIVKey Smart Card using the Standard Windows Certification Authority (CA) Enrollment processes and the PIVKey Windows Compatible Minidriver. Or, for simplified end-user deployments, configure PIVKey centrally, and use the in-box Windows PIV Driver for a complete Plug And Play (PnP) experience.
- PIV COMPATIBLE - Compatible with many Personal Identity Verification applications and platforms. Supports the US PIV Smart Card Standard, part of the FIPS 201/HSPD-12 Federal Security initiative. PIVKey implements NIST SP 800-73 Part 3, the PIV Card Command Interface. Support for PIV is provided by a wide range of applications and middleware for Windows, OSX, Linux, Android, iOS, VMware and Citrix.
- HIGH SECURITY - Based on dedicated chip card security processors, designed to be physically and logically tamper resistant, PIVKey supports on-board key generation, cryptography, random number generation and enforces PIN based two factor authentication. Security Chip and OS validated to U.S. government security standard FIPS 140-2, Level 3.