- CERTIFICATE BASED SECURITY - PKI Dual Interface smart card supports both Contact (ISO 7816) and Contactless (ISO 14443) readers to let you securely store and use X509 digital certificates and associated cryptographic keys, offering high quality certificate based security. Digital certificates support PKI applications like logon to Windows®, email and Document Signing, Encryption as well as remote logon using VPN, RDP or HTTPS
- WINDOWS COMPATIBLE - Issue Digital Certificates directly to the PIVKey Smart Card using the Standard Windows Certification Authority (CA) Enrollment processes and the PIVKey Windows Compatible Minidriver. Or, for simplified end-user deployments, configure PIVKey centrally, and use the in-box Windows PIV Driver for a complete Plug And Play (PnP) experience for the end-user.
- PIV COMPATIBLE - Compatible with a wide range of PIV applications and platforms. Supports the US PIV Smart Card Standard, part of the FIPS 201/HSPD-12 Federal Security initiative. PIVKey implements NIST SP 800-73 Part 3, the PIV Card Command Interface. Support for PIV is provided by a wide range of applications and middleware for Windows, OSX, Linux, Android, iOS, VMware and Citrix.
- HIGH SECURITY - All PIVKey devices are based on dedicated smart card security processors, designed to be physically and logically tamper resistant. PIVKey supports on-board key generation, cryptography, random number generation and enforces PIN based two factor authentication. Security Chip and OS validated to U.S. government security standard FIPS 140-2, Level 3.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Printable white PVC allows you to customize smart card as an ID badge, by printing on standard ID Printers. These smart cards fit with standard smart card holder lanyard.
The PIVKey C910 is a PIV compatible (FIPS SP 800-73) dual interface (contact/contactless) smart card.
PIVKey cards and tokens are ideal for enterprise applications such as PC Logon, Digital Signatures, Email and File encryption, HTTPS and SSH authentication.
PIVKey is provided with a single device certificate for testing, and for simple applications. Additional certificates can be loaded onto the PIVKey using the PIVKey Windows Minidriver and Admin tools, which are freely available from the PIVKey.com website. You can also use freely available tools to load certificates onto the PIVKey from other CAs, or even self signed certificates.
PIVKey can be used on any standard Windows PC using the In-box PIV Driver, or with Mac or Linux using any PIV compatible middleware. PIVKey does not support loading of certificates on Linux or Mac.
PIVKey supports all 4 PIV defined certificates, including:
PIV Authentication (9A Key),
Digital Signature (9C Key),
Key Management (9D Key)
Card Authentication (9E Key)
In addition PIVKey supports up to 16 additional certificates on Windows using the PIVKey Minidriver.
Windows In-Box PIV Driver (Read Only) and PIVkey Windows Minidriver (Read/Write): Windows Vista, 7, 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012.
Mac OSX, Linux and Android (Read Only - Middleware Required)
RSA Cryptography Key Size 1024/2048
Chip and OS are FIPS 140-2 Validated.