* CERTIFICATE BASED SECURITY - PKI Dual Interface smart card supports both Contact (ISO 7816) and Contactless (ISO 14443) smart card readers to let you securely store and use X509 digital certificates and associated cryptographic keys, offering high quality certificate based security. Digital certificates support PKI applications like logon to Windows, email and Document Signing, Encryption as well as remote logon using VPN, RDP or HTTPS.
* HIGH SECURITY - All PIVKey devices are based on dedicated smart card security processors, designed to be physically and logically tamper resistant. PIVKey supports on-board key generation, cryptography, random number generation and enforces PIN based two factor authentication. Security Chip and OS validated to U.S. government security standard FIPS 140-2, Level 3.
* WINDOWS COMPATIBLE - Issue Digital Certificates directly to the PIVKey Smart Card using the Standard Windows Certification Authority (CA) Enrollment processes and the PIVKey Windows Compatible Minidriver. Or, for simplified end-user deployments, configure PIVKey centrally, and use the in-box Windows PIV Driver for a complete Plug And Play (PnP) experience for the end-user.
* PIV COMPATIBLE - Compatible with a wide range of PIV applications and platforms. Supports the US PIV Smart Card Standard, part of the FIPS 201/HSPD-12 Federal Security initiative. PIVKey implements NIST SP 800-73 Part 3, the PIV Card Command Interface. Support for PIV is provided by a wide range of applications and middleware for Windows, OSX, Linux, Android, iOS, VMware and Citrix.
* CUSTOMIZABLE - Printable white PVC allows you to customize smart card as an ID badge, by printing on standard ID Printers.